top of page
  • What are the academic requirements?
    Most international students will be granted entry directly into the UK higher education system, after completing their home country’s equivalent to the UK’s grades. You will need to have an overseas equivalent of 12/13 years of education. Some undergraduate courses may also have specific prerequisite subjects. This is not a problem however, we will guide through the courses that suit your academic achievements in the past.
  • What are English language requirements for T4 student visa?
    You must prove your minimum knowledge of the English language as given below when you apply. Tier 4 (General student visa) - below degree level and pre-sessional courses B1: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking IELTS for UKVI: 4.0 overall, and in each of the four skills Tier 4 (General student visa) - degree level and above B2 Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking IELTS/IELTS for UKVI: 5.5 or above, overall, and in each of the four skills, depending on the institution.
  • Which countries are exempt from T4 student visa English requirement?
    Students from the following countries are exempt from English language test Australia The Bahamas Barbados Belize Canada Dominica Grenada Guyana Jamaica New Zealand St Kitts & Nevis St Lucia St Vincent & the Grenadines Trinidad & Tobago United States of America
  • How do I apply?
    You can apply by dropping us your details via our online inquiry form and we will guide you through all available courses in various UK universities and colleges, tuition fees, admission and visa process. You can also apply by contacting us through any of our social media platforms.
  • How much does the Tuition fee cost?
    Tuition fees vary depending on the course and university or college you are interested in. In 2019/20, annual tuition fees for international undergraduate students in the UK started at £9,250 (US $10,195) and rose to as much as £39,475 (US $49,443), or up to £61,435 (US $75,515) for medical degrees. However, most universities' fees for the majority of subjects fell somewhere between £12,000 – £20,000 (the US $15,030 – $25,050). As you can see, tuition fees for international students vary hugely across universities, courses, and levels of study – and, as such, it's difficult to calculate an exact cost.
  • Will accommodation be provided?
    We can help arrange the accommodation, if a student needs any help, this is an integral part of the service that we render. We at London Student Services (LSS) will guide you through acquiring the best accommodation options for you.
  • Do I need to get a private medical insurance?
    Yes, you do. You have to pay the immigration health surcharge (IHS) along with your visa application fee.
  • Does the application have a closing date?
    Every college and university has different closing dates depending on them but we recommend students to apply as early as possible to secure your place and to get CAS ISSUES well in advance.
  • Will I be permitted to work while studying at the college or university?
    Yes. In the UK as an international student, for full-time study, you're allowed to work up to 20 hours at a maximum per week during term-time and full-time during holiday breaks. UK government announces a 2-year graduate work visa for international students. The UK government has announced they plan to open a new immigration route which will allow international students to work for two years after completing their program of study.
  • When are the courses starting?
    These terms will usually run from September-December, January-March, and April-June, in the same year. However, don’t wait until the last moment to apply – you’ll also need time to sort out your finances, travel arrangements, accommodation, and possibly your visa
  • Which course should I study?
    The Choice of the courses depend on your educational back ground, however most popular courses in the UK are given below... Click here
  • What is the points-based system (PBS)?
    The points-based visa system is the main UK immigration route for migrants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to come to the United Kingdom, to work, study, invest or train, which separates applicants into five ‘tiers’. Under Tier 4, students need to score 40 points, consisting
  • When Should I apply for visa?
    You should apply for a visa three months before the start date of your course. Students should note that the CAS statement is valid for six months only. Therefore, the application should not be made later than six months after it was issued.
  • What is a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)?
    You must have a CAS before making an application as a Tier 4 (General) student. A CAS is an electronic document that your college, school, or university issues when they make you an unconditional offer. The letter includes details such as your personal details, course of study, study duration, and a unique CAS number.
  • What is a Tier 4 student visa?
    A Tier 4 visa is issued to study in the UK. ... The visa is issued for a particular course at the institution. You must apply for a Tier 4 visa before traveling to the UK unless you are already in the UK holding a valid visa that permits you to make an application for further leave to remain under Tier 4.
  • Am I eligible to bring Tier 4 dependants?
    Yes, you can bring the following dependant on the Tier 4 student visa. A husband, wife, or civil partner. An unmarried partner if you have been living together in a relationship similar to marriage or civil partnership for at least 2 years. A child under 18 years old.
  • What is a new graduate immigration route?
    A new graduate immigration route will be available to international students who have completed a degree in the UK from summer 2021. You’ll be able to work or look for work, in the UK at any skill level for up to 2 years, or 3 years if you are a Ph.D. graduate.
  • What are the financial requirements?
    All students must show they have the following levels of funds available: Course length as per your CAS Students in London must be able to budget £1,265 for each month of their stay, while students in the rest of the UK must be able to show they can cover £1,015 worth of costs. Less than nine months Study Full course fee + £1,015 for each month of course length More than nine months Study 1st year course fee + £9,135 (£1,015 x 9 months) / Outer London Students or 1st year course fee + £11385 ( £1,265 x 9 months) / London Students If you are bringing dependents with you to the UK, you will need proof that you have an additional £6,120 for living expenses for each dependant for courses of over nine months. If the course is less than nine months, you will need proof that you have £680 for each month of immigration permission for each dependant. This includes the period of leave after the end of the course.
  • What are the acceptable documents/evidence to show as proof of funds?
    The immigration rules are very strict about the financial documents you must show to prove you have enough money for your visa. The Immigration / Visa Officer will only accept the following documents: Cash in your, or a parent or legal guardian’s, bank account for a 28-day consecutive period. A loan in your name. Letter from an official financial or government sponsor. The UKVI define an official sponsor as: Your country’s government or the UK government British Council Any international organization Any international company Any University.
  • For how long do I have to keep the funds in the bank?
    You must have funds available in your bank account for a 28-day consecutive period.
  • Do I have to show my own funds if I have an official sponsor?
    If your official financial sponsor is paying all your tuition fees and living expenses, you don't have to provide separate evidence of your savings.
  • Who are the official sponsors?
    The UK Visas and Immigration defines an official sponsor as one of the following: The UK Government or your government in your home country. The British Council. An international organisation. An international company. Cardiff University. If the details of your official financial sponsorship are included in your CAS, you do not need to provide any other documentation. However, you must provide a letter from your official financial sponsor confirming that your sponsor will pay all your tuition fees and living expenses.
  • Can I apply for multiple CAS?
    You may obtain a CAS from several different institutions. However, before you apply for your Tier 4 visa you must decide where you intend to study and use the CAS from that institution in your application. At this point, any other CAS that you have been issued with will become 'obsolete', and you cannot use them in a Tier 4 application.
  • Is there any time limit on studying in UK?
    There are time limits ('caps') on how long you can study with a Tier 4 visa. Before they issue your CAS, a Tier 4 sponsor will check that your proposed studies will not take you over the cap.
  • How much money do I have to show to bring my Tier 4 dependants to the UK?
    If you are bringing dependants with you to the UK, you will need proof that you have an additional £6,120 for living expenses for each dependant for courses of over nine months. If the course is less than nine months, you will need proof that you have £680 for each month of immigration permission for each dependant. This includes the period of leave after the end of the course.
bottom of page